Friday, March 30, 2012

I'M BACK!!!

Definitely time to reboot! I got slack towards the end of my pregnancy and this new year hasn't exactly been a raving success.  But the baby arrived happy and healthy on January 20th and I am happily back to my pre-pregnancy weight which is not all that impressive since I already felt I wanted/needed to be 15kg lighter.  ANYWAY..... weight is not my main concern right now.  My main concerns are:

  • fitness
  • health
  • being active every day
  • getting outdoors every day
  • seeing more of the beautiful Auckland region (and wider NZ)
  • creating memories
  • setting a good example for my family
  • preparing for a whanau funrun/walk in October
  • having a life/hobby/outlet/sport(?)
So this is it.  I am officially back on board.  I'll be posting daily whether I manage to get a walk in or not. Wish me luck;)

No comments:

Post a Comment