Sunday, April 1, 2012

In my own backyard.....

In my driveway to be more exact. My 'walk' on Sundays will usually consist of a pleasant stroll with A. and tamariki in tow.
Today was me and my cute nephew hiking up and down our driveway, r.o.w. and street several times checking out the chickens, cats, dogs, birds, crickets and a trail of ants. Our walk also included rocks, flowers and leaves. He seemed to enjoy it more than playing inside with an array of toys.
Later M. and I took a stroll down the street too. He loves to recline in my arms and look up at the sky and trees. Or I hold him up close to plants and let him touch. It really calms him almost every time.
So, no sweat up, no great distance covered and maybe 30-40 minutes of my time but that's a perfect Sunday stroll for me!
Do you like to get out on a Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment